Friday, January 30, 2009

The Reason's i will get though this!!!

When i first found out i had Cancer i was so shocked. I cried for hour's and felt so lost. I prayed for miracle, i prayed it was a dream. But unfortunately my miracle didn't happen and i was wide awake. I sat for hours going over in my head of exactly why i will get though this, why i will beat it and stay healthy and the people i need to stay strong for and guide for years to come.

My Daughter's.










Courtney The Nurse - My Oldest child and my pillar of strength. She is so kind and caring and i am so proud of who she has become. She lives in Idaho with my son in law Josh.

Cassandra the wild child - My Second Oldest and the most exciting child i have. Never a dull moment with this girl but she make's me smile. Growing up so fast and become a adult. She also lives in Idaho with her boyfriend.




My Son's





Matthew the smart and charming teenager - My Oldest son and the middle child and defiantly the calmest. He is so smart and caring and although i don't see him very often i can feel him growing. He has such a big heart. He lives in California with his Dad.

Michael the sport's fan - My second oldest son and second youngest as well he is beyond fun if i had to pick any of my children who is the most like me it would be Michael. He is funny and hyper and just makes everyone laugh he is growing up so fast. He lives in California with his Dad.

Cody the future Baseball Star - My youngest and my baby he is so full of life and still has year's of growing. He's so smart for his age, nothing gets past him. He Love's to sing and play and i love to listen and watch. He lives with me still here in Utah.

My Family.

(Pic's to come)

My Parent's.

The most wonderful parent's anyone could ever ask for. Both so caring and loving. They raised me well, and i wouldn't be who i am today if they had not influenced me as they have. Thanks Mom and Dad.

My Sisters.

Deonne,Denise and Cindy they truly are the most wonderful sister's anyone could have. Both of them are so caring and creative, i would not have been able to cope with this Cancer if i hadn't had them pulling me though it. They are the voice's in the back of my mind telling me to be strong and pull forward. I love you both.

My Brother's

Rick , Robert and Paul, What would i do without you guys. You all mean so much to me, you help me when my car breaks down in the middle of the street, you are my strength i look at you all and i know i can always count on that strength from you all. I love you all.





My Friend's and also my family






















Ryan the DUDE!

I practically raised him, he is my nephew but also my best friend. He's vibrant, caring and fun. So many time's i have sat on my deck and laughed so hard. He is my strength also and i don't know how i would cope if it wasn't for him. He's lives in St George with Leslie and there kid's.

Leslie the bubbly friend


My Nephew's wonderful girlfriend and my best friend. This woman has to be one of the strongest people i have ever met. She has raised 3 beautiful girls who are my world. Every time i am sad i call her and just hearing her voice make's me feel better. She is my wisdom and i love her so much and i know without her my life would not be what it is now. I love you Leslie. She lives in St George with my Nephew and there kid's

Roxi the Crazy Chick

The British Chick i adopted. We met though work and she has been by side ever since. She is crazy, funny and has a big heart. She take's care of me and i know i can always count on her for anything. Plus i love hearing her talk. She is my motivation, i know when i get down and say i can't do this i don't want to do this she will turn around and remind of the reason i am doing it. She would be lost with me. I love you Roxi. She lives about 20mins north of me in Salt Lake City.

Chase and Russ

My 2 friend's i used to work with. They are the most honest people i know and i know that if i ever have a problem both of them will be there in a flash for me. I love them both!



And everyone else that has touched my life and my heart.

I will beat this Cancer!

I will be healthy!

I will be strong!

Not just for myself but for those of you who need me in your life.

I always say to my friend's "You are in my life for a reason" And this is entirely true, and i am in your life's for a reason and i don't plan on giving up or going anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment